Rehabilitation Consultant | Occupational Therapist
- Join a leading national provider!
- Collaborative and support team environment!
- Excellent office location and regular social and charity events!
From a family-started company to an ever-growing leading national business, we’re committed to being the most respected national rehab and wellbeing business in Australia.
We value our people and know that fantastic talent is the only way to shape our future success. We’re all about building a high-performing team, where we embrace collaboration and new ways of thinking. We love connecting with our customers and empowering them to achieve better results. We are grounded in authenticity and work together to deliver value for our customers through every interaction. It’s a fast-paced business, and that’s the way we love it.
We have an excellent opportunity for a motivated Occupational Therapist to join our expanding Newcastle team! You will be joining the Procare Group amidst an exciting phase of growth! We offer ongoing opportunities for training and development and a very supportive, fun and flexible culture.
Located in the heart of Newcastle, our modern office is based near top notch cafes and shops. We are located opposite Civic Park – somewhere scenic to take your lunch or just take in a bit of fresh air! We are also a short drive from the beach!
We are flexible with working hours and we have scope for a full time or part time position.
We would also be interested in hearing from contractors in the area with availability.
Your expertise and communication skills will be what you are known for! You’ll be curious and will continuously seek out ways to improve customer’s experiences and outcomes. You will be qualified as an:
- Occupational Therapist with full AHPRA registration;
You’ll also need:
- Current Police Clearance (or willingness to obtain);
- Comcare experience highly regarded but not essential;
- Occupational Rehabilitation experience is highly desirable but not essential as full training will be given;
- Strong attention to detail, analytical thinking & problem solving;
- Honesty, integrity, a good team attitude & positive approach.
We offer a thorough induction programme for new graduates looking to start a successful career in injury management or experienced clinicians looking to move off the tools and into a very rewarding industry!
We also offer regular opportunities for career progression to suit your interests, stage and skills, including projects, quality and/or customer account management. From us, you can expect:
- Excellent remuneration, benefits and generous consultant incentive scheme;
- Our commitment to your work-life balance combined with a genuine and friendly working culture;
- Regular staff celebrations, award and charity events, such as our annual Procare Cricket Day;
- Ongoing opportunities for career progression to a National level.
If you are looking to join a focused and driven team, as part of a family-owned and led company, have the drive to succeed and take pride in providing a high-quality service, we want to hear from you!
For more information, check out our website www.procaregroup.com.au, follow us on LinkedIn or contact our careers team [email protected].
Send in your application via the link with your CV and cover letter.