- Competitive remuneration and incentives on offer!
- We truly support and value our staff!
- We off ongoing professional development and progression!
From a family-started company to an ever-growing leading national business, we’re committed to being the most respected national rehab and wellbeing business in Australia.
We value our people and know that fantastic talent is the only way to shape our future success. We’re all about building a high-performing team, where we embrace collaboration and new ways of thinking. We love connecting with our customers and empowering them to achieve better results. We are grounded in authenticity and work together to deliver value for our customers through every interaction. It’s a fast-paced business, and that’s the way we love it.
We have an excellent opportunity for a Rehabilitation Consultant. You will be joining Procare Group amidst an exciting phase of growth and will have the chance to work with some of Australia’s most prestigious clients, including ASX 100 companies. You will be joining our Canberra team who are proud to have previously won the ‘Insurance Leader of the Year’ award, in recognition of outstanding service and support to the insurance industry!
Your expertise and communication skills will be what you are known for! You’ll be curious and will continuously seek out ways to improve customer’s experiences and outcomes. You will be qualified as an:
- Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist, Exercise Physiologist or Rehabilitation Counsellor (relevant registrations/accreditation required);
You’ll also need:
- Current Police Clearance (or willingness to obtain);
- Comcare experience highly regarded but not essential;
- Strong attention to detail, analytical thinking & problem solving;
- Honesty, integrity, a good team attitude & positive approach.
We offer a thorough induction programme for new graduates looking to start a successful career in injury management or experienced clinicians looking to move off the tools and into a very rewarding industry!
We also offer regular opportunities for career progression to suit your interests, stage and skills, including projects, quality and/or customer account management. From us, you can expect:
- Excellent remuneration, benefits and generous consultant incentive scheme;
- Our commitment to your work-life balance combined with a genuine and friendly working culture;
- Regular staff celebrations, award and charity events, such as our annual Procare Cricket Day;
- Ongoing opportunities for career progression to a National level.
We are interested in speaking with applicants seeking full-time or part-time positions, and we are also keen to hear from contractors in Canberra.
If you are looking to join a focused and driven team, as part of a family-owned and led company, have the drive to succeed and take pride in providing a high-quality service, we want to hear from you!
For more information, check out our website www.procaregroup.com.au or contact our careers team [email protected].
Send in your application via the link with your CV and cover letter.