Occupational Therapist / Physiotherapist / Exercise Physiologist
We value our people and know that fantastic talent is the only way to shape our future success. We’re all about building a high-performing team, where we embrace collaboration and new ways of thinking. We love connecting with our customers and empowering them to achieve better results. We are grounded in authenticity and work together to deliver value for our customers through every interaction. It’s a fast-paced business, and that’s the way we love it.
We are seeking a passionate and driven Rehabilitation Consultant to join our expanding Tasmanian team, based in Launceston! You will be working as part of a knowledgeable and fun multi disciplinary team. You will have the opportunity for exposure to a variety of customers, different schemes and varying complexities of cases and career progression.
This is ideally a full time position however part time will be considered.
We are also keen to hear from contractors in Launceston and across Tasmania.
Your expertise and communication skills will be what you are known for! You’ll be curious and will continuously seek out ways to improve customer’s experiences and outcomes. You will be qualified as an:
- Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist and Exercise Physiologist with relevant full AHPRA registration/ESSA membership;
You’ll also need:
- Current Police Clearance (or a willingness to obtain);
- Demonstrated occupational rehabilitation experience is required;
- Sound communication skills both written and verbal;
- Strong attention to detail, analytical thinking & problem solving;
- Honesty, integrity, a good team attitude & positive approach; and
- Genuine commitment to continuous improvement.
We offer a thorough induction programme for new graduates looking to start a successful career in injury management or experienced clinicians looking to move off the tools and into a very rewarding industry!
We also offer regular opportunities for career progression to suit your interests, stage and skills, including projects, quality and/or customer account management. From us, you can expect:
- Excellent remuneration + benefits + uncapped consultant incentive scheme;
- Relocation assistance if relocating from interstate;
- Ongoing professional development opportunities;
- Laptop and iPhone;
- Our commitment to your work life balance;
- Genuine & friendly working culture;
- Regular staff celebrations, award and charity events;
- Work with prestigious clients incl. ASX 100 companies.
If you are looking to join a focused and driven team, as part of a family-owned and led company, have the drive to succeed and take pride in providing a high-quality service, we want to hear from you!
For more information, check out our website www.procaregroup.com.au or contact our careers team [email protected].
Send in your application via the link with your CV and cover letter.