Senior Rehabilitation Counsellor
- We value our supportive and collaborative team culture!
- Train and mentor new graduate RCs!
- Manage a portfolio tailored to your strengths!
From a family-started company to an ever-growing national business of over 20 years, we’re committed to being the most respected national rehab and wellbeing business in Australia.
We value our people and know that fantastic talent is the only way to shape our future success. We’re all about building a high-performing team, where we embrace collaboration and new ways of thinking.
We love connecting with our customers and empowering them to achieve better results. We are grounded in authenticity and work together to deliver value for our customers through every interaction. It’s a fast-paced business, and that’s the way we love it!
We offer a thorough induction programme for all new starters joining us! We also offer regular opportunities for career progression to suit your interests, stage and skills, including projects, quality and/or customer account management.
From us, you can expect:
- Excellent remuneration & benefits;
- A generous uncapped consultant incentive scheme;
- Access to our external employee assistance program;
- A comprehensive induction to the team and company;
- Our commitment to your work-life balance combined with a genuine and friendly working culture;
- Flexible working including work from home options;
- The latest tools – SurfacePro and iPhone;
- Regular staff celebrations, award and charity events, such as our annual Procare Cricket Day;
- An individually tailored professional development plan including funded training;
- Ongoing professional development opportunities;
- Ongoing opportunities for career progression to a National level.
We have an excellent opportunity for a Senior Rehabilitation Counsellor. You will be joining the Procare Group amidst an exciting phase of growth, working within our NSW team, based from home or from one of our conveniently located offices in Alexandria, Parramatta or Sydney CBD.
You will have the responsibility of a true Senior and be part of shaping our culture and leading the way in demonstrating our values! You will be training and mentoring our new graduates, using your expertise and knowledge to support their learning and ongoing development.
Day to day you will also be:
- Assisting injured people in returning to work;
- Delivering counselling to people who are grappling with a sudden change in their career goals and circumstances;
- Conducting assessments to help guide people toward their new career;
- Working with treatment providers to ensure the best recovery outcomes for your clients;
- Working collaboratively with your colleagues in developing strategies and best practice for case management.
We are flexible with working hours and we have scope for a full time, part time or casual position.
Your expertise and communication skills will be what you are known for! You’ll be curious and will continuously seek out ways to improve customer’s experiences and outcomes.
You will be qualified as a:
- Rehabilitation Counsellor (FULL ASORC or RCAA membership mandatory) or registered Psychologist (full AHPRA reg);
You’ll also need
- Current Police clearance (or willingness to obtain);
- Sound communication skills both written and verbal;
- Strong attention to detail, critical thinking & problem solving;
- Honesty, integrity, a good team attitude & positive approach; and
- Genuine commitment to continuous improvement.
If you are looking to join a focused and driven team, as part of a family-owned and led company, have the drive to succeed and take pride in providing a high-quality service, we want to hear from you!
For more information, check out our website www.procaregroup.com.au or contact our careers team [email protected].
Send in your application via the link with your CV and cover letter.