Certificate IV in Work Health & Safety – BSB41415
Workers with the skills, knowledge and positive attitude towards Work health (WHS) and safety are essential for all businesses as WHS is a legal requirement and it’s good for business.
The Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety covers a broad range of WHS topics essential in understanding and creating a safe workplace.
Who should do this qualification
This qualification is suitable for people who work in or want to work in a Work health and safety role providing leadership and guidance to others.
This Course Covers
During this course you will learn WHS legislation, how to identify hazards, complete risk assessments and decide on appropriate controls, participating in consultation activities, understanding WHS management systems, responding to incidents and emergency prevention procedures along with many other leadership and WHS skills important in any work environment.
BSB41415 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety is made up of 10 Units of Competency including 5 Core Units and 5 Elective Units. Procare Learning’s Certificate IV program incorporates elective units which are most relevant to the any industry and essential for WHS.
- BSBWHS402 Assist with compliance with WHS laws
- BSBWHS403 Contribute to implementing and maintaining WHS consultation and participation processes
- BSBWHS404 Contribute to WHS hazard identification, risk assessment and risk control
- BSBWHS405 Contribute to implementing and maintaining WHS management systems
- BSBWHS406 Assist with responding to incidents
- BSBWHS409 Assist with workplace monitoring processes
- BSBWHS410 Contribute to work-related health and safety measures and initiatives
- BSBMGT403 Implement Continuous Improvement
- BSBINN301 Promote innovation in a team environment
- PUAWER002B Ensure workplace emergency prevention procedures, systems and processes are implemented
To achieve the BSB41415 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety learners will need to be found competent in 10 required units of competency, including 5 core units and 5 elective units. Units are completed individually and are a variety of written questions, portfolios of works, observations and other assessments.
Once completed and submitted a Procare Group assessor will assess the submission and send the learner the corresponding feedback.
The self-paced delivery option allows learners to enrol in the qualification and complete it in the convenience of their own time. Self-paced learners have 12 months to complete the course requirements. Extensions are available upon application where learners can supply reasons that are satisfactory to Procare Group.
Unit by Unit
$100 per unit
This course can be completed unit by unit or participants can opt to complete units relevant to their needs rather than the whole qualification. The units are completed self-paced unless organised as in-house delivery.
Price on Enquiry
In-house, contextualised training to suit individual company needs. This consists of face to face workshops decided on a mutually convenient basis, in some cases in conjunction with online self-paced learning.
Should you or your company like a quote or wish to complete the entire course face to face, contact us at [email protected] to organise a suitable training plan.
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
$70 per unit
Want more information?
Fill out the form to receive your information pack etc.