- We offer access to continuing professional development opportunities!
- Join a leading national provider of rehabilitation services today!
- We value our supportive and collaborative culture!
From a family-started company to an ever-growing leading national business, we’re committed to being the most respected national rehab and wellbeing business in Australia.
We value our people and know that fantastic talent is the only way to shape our future success. We’re all about building a high-performing team, where we embrace collaboration and new ways of thinking. We love connecting with our customers and empowering them to achieve better results. We are grounded in authenticity and work together to deliver value for our customers through every interaction. It’s a fast-paced business, and that’s the way we love it!
Due to our continued growth, we are seeking experienced Registered Psychologists to join our team in Sydney, based in either our Alexandria or Parramatta office!
We are seeking talented Psychologists looking for a diverse yet specialised role that includes undertaking Psychological assessments, Medico-Legal work, EAP, counselling and wellbeing services for a range of business lines including Workers Comp, CTP, Liability & Life Insurance.
- Do you want more specialised work?
- Are you seeking ongoing opportunities for progression & variation?
- Would you like more flexibility with your working hours & days?
- Would you like to move on from case management?
- Would you like to specialise in a range of psychological specific services for both compensable and non-compensable clients?
- Do you want to join a leading national provider of injury management services with opportunities to travel to regional locations around Australia and potential relocation opportunities?
This is an opportunity to join our company with a view to progressing into more specialised management roles. We offer varied and flexible progression paths, including roles without direct reports such as account management, project management and QA.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Mandatory: Registered Psychologist (AHPRA)
- Mandatory: Experience delivering specialist one-off rehab assessments, incl. psychological assessments
- Minimum 2 years of workplace rehab experience
- Other specialist skills highly regarding, e.g. mediation
- Other management & injury management experience highly regarded
- Genuine commitment to continuous improvement
- Demonstrated commitment to making a difference in the lives of our clients
- Great customer focus
We offer a thorough induction programme for all of our new starters in a very rewarding industry! We offer regular opportunities for career progression to suit your interests, stage and skills, including projects, quality and/or customer account management. From us, you can expect:
- Excellent remuneration, benefits and generous consultant incentive scheme;
- Access to continuing professional development opportunities;
- Peer based supervision and support;
- Our commitment to your work-life balance combined with a genuine and friendly working culture;
- Regular staff celebrations, award and charity events;
- Ongoing opportunities for career progression to a National level.
If you are looking to join a focused and driven team, as part of a family-owned and led company, have the drive to succeed and take pride in providing a high-quality service, we want to hear from you!
For more information, check out our website www.procaregroup.com.au or contact our careers team [email protected]
Send in your application via the link with your CV and cover letter.