Occupational Therapist / Physiotherapist / Exercise Physiologist / Counsellor
- Healthcare & Medicine
- Physio / Occupational Therapy
- VIC Other
- Contract or Temp
- Join a leading national provider of occupational rehabilitation services!
- Thorough induction and ongoing support!
- Collaborative and supportive culture!
From a family-started company to an ever-growing national business, we’re committed to being the most respected national rehab and wellbeing business in Australia.
We value our people and know that fantastic talent is the only way to shape our future success. We’re all about building a high-performing team, where we embrace collaboration and new ways of thinking. We love connecting with our customers and empowering them to achieve better results. We are grounded in authenticity and work together to deliver value for our customers through every interaction. It’s a fast-paced business, and that’s the way we love it.
We are growing! Our Victorian team are seeking passionate allied health professionals to come on board and join our successful, multi-disciplinary team based in Bendigo. We have fantastic team culture and dedication to career development. We are keen to hear from consultants who are looking for Casual, Permanent or Contractor positions.
The role involves:
- Supporting people to recover and return to work and pre-injury activities using your clinical skills and knowledge;
- Conducting a range of different assessment services including: Initial Needs, Functional, Activities of Daily Living, Ergonomic, Pre-Employment Medical, Worksite, Transferable Skills Analysis, Vocational Assessments, Psychometric testing, EAP;
- Case management across various jurisdictions including WorkSafe Victoria, TAC, Life Insurance, Comcare and private industry;
- Liaison with health professionals, specialists, employers, insurers and other key stakeholders to drive positive outcomes for clients.
- Excellent remuneration/hourly rates;
- Generous staff incentive schemes;
- Laptop and iPhone;
- Our commitment to your work life balance;
- Genuine, supportive and friendly working culture;
- Regular staff celebrations, award and charity events;
- Ongoing opportunities as our company expands.
- Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist, Exercise Physiologist, Psychologist or Rehabilitation Counsellor (with relevant AHPRA or ESSA membership);
- Experienced in vocational rehabilitation service provision;
- Current Police Clearance and Working with Children Check (or willingness to obtain);
- Current driver license and vehicle (vehicle use reimbursement is provided);
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal;
- Excellent time management;
- Strong attention to detail, analytical thinking and problem solving;
- Honesty, integrity, a good team attitude and positive approach; and
- Genuine commitment to continuous improvement.
If you are looking to join a focused and driven team, as part of a family owned and led company, have the drive to succeed and take pride in providing a high-quality service, we want to hear from you!
For more information check out our website www.procaregroup.com.au or apply via the link with your CV and cover letter.