New Graduate Program | OT, EP, Physio, Rehab Counsellor, Psychologist
- Healthcare & Medicine
- NSW Other
- Permanent / Full Time
- Career planning, training and ongoing opportunities!
- Mentoring from our highly skilled and experienced Seniors!
- Join a leading national provider of rehabilitation services!
From a family-started company to an ever-growing national business, we’re committed to being the most respected national rehab and wellbeing business in Australia.
We value our people and know that fantastic talent is the only way to shape our future success. We’re all about building a high-performing team, where we embrace collaboration and new ways of thinking. We love connecting with our customers and empowering them to achieve better results. We are grounded in authenticity and work together to deliver value for our customers through every interaction. It’s a fast-paced business, and that’s the way we love it!
We pride ourselves on our New Graduate Training Program, developed to support our New Grad Talent in starting a successful career in the best way possible!
- Our program is designed for new graduates or those with little to no occupational rehabilitation experience.
- The program provides an excellent runway for those wanting establish a career within occupational rehabilitation!
- The program offers multimodal learning throughout the program with key modules developed by industry leading professionals.
- Focus on the core components including assessment and report writing skills, clinical and legislative knowledge as well as communication, managing difficult behaviours and time management.
About the Program
- The program spans over an intensive 3 month period followed by an ongoing support program for a further 9 months.
- Mentorship from key leaders and Senior Consultants with demonstrated experience in their fields.
- Observation of exposure to different working styles and exposure to a range of skills to help you develop your own unique approach.
- Provision of key theoretical manuals and workbooks to step you through the learning process and demonstrate your understanding module by module!
- Gradually implement the skills you are developing through the management of your own portfolio of cases in the first 3 months of the program.
What is great about it?
- The program provides a solid foundation covering core components of the role and is adaptable to each new starter depending on individual need, pace of learning and experience.
- Co-facilitated program allowing for meaningful peer connections to be made across all levels of the company including other graduates across Australia.
- Constantly evolving program, we welcome your ideas to pioneer new ways to tackle problems – it is a two-way learning process here at Procare!
- There is an abundance of opportunity for exposure to different industries, people, and lines of business while you develop your skills and enhance your learning experience.
- No two days are the same at Procare….and this is how our team like it!
What happens after 12 months?
- The world is your oyster! At the 12-months, you will transition to our GPS (Grow, Perform, Succeed) Program which is tailored to your needs and allows you to really start launching your role and career trajectory.
- This program is self-directed career development and career progression planning with the provision with support from some of the industry experts to assist you to reach your goals.
- Once you have gained some experience, you can also start to look at other opportunities within our business, whether that’s specialising in an area on one of our many contracts or working with specific set of clients.
What should I do now?
Get involved now! We are always open to discussing career opportunities prospective graduates. Reach out to us at any stage to discuss how we can support a successful career for you at Procare! What have you got to lose?!
Contact one of our careers team today – [email protected] or text us for a call back – 0413 900 463!
Visit our website www.procaregroup.com.au or follow us on LinkedIn!