Loss Adjusting. Help when it’s needed most.
Procare’s Loss Adjusting focuses on service excellence and consistent quality. We offer tailored and professional services to support Insurers and Policyholders in times of need. This client-centred approach and the superior technical expertise of our team, are the defining characteristics of our loss adjusting services.
We offer an experienced team of loss adjusters and support staff dedicated to managing a variety of claims in the retail and commercial property portfolio. We are committed to supporting policyholders as positively as possible, via triage, effective customer communication, and collaborative outcomes.
Procare Loss Adjusting understands partnership. We offer a devoted and dedicated loss adjusting service for clients and their customers.
Areas of Expertise
Procare Loss Adjusting covers all services relating to material damage claims. We have a specialist property division which includes adjusters conversant in major loss property claims, engineering, construction and financial risk. Our property loss adjusters offer national coverage, which also includes desktop servicing, building consultancy, and subject matter experts in the SME market.
We have liability adjusters with the necessary skills to undertake both personal injury and property damage investigations on a proactive basis. The experience and knowledge of our liability team will ensure all documents are collated, appropriate witness statements obtained, and our reports will be detailed yet succinct enough to provide you with the ease to make you feel confident you can stand by our report and the information contained therein. Conversely, if a claim is to be settled, then all interaction with all the stakeholders will take place to ensure costs are kept to a minimum, and the indemnity spend is accurate.
Procare has an expert team of financial risk adjusters, including qualified accountants who understand business interruption loss, economic loss, fidelity guarantee, employee dishonesty, money loss and stock reconciliation claims. This highly technical area of insurance requires skilled and qualified loss adjusters to understand the intricacies of business interruption, while undertaking skilled investigation and analysis.
Our core competencies include:
- Business interruption;
- Advanced loss of profits;
- Stock losses;
- Fidelity guarantee;
- Solvency and financial position reviews;
- Quantification and / or reviews of stock and asset levels in the case of total losses where minimal or no records are available, using industry data and analysis;
- Pre-liability acceptance financial and exposure reviews; and,
- Survey and risk assessments in relation to financial cover adequacy.
Our dedicated team have proven performance to scale up in times of need. This includes natural disasters such as cyclones, bushfire, flood, and other catastrophic events.
Procare Loss Adjusting has an extensive network of experienced strata loss adjusters and building consultants, well-versed in policy validation and complexities of strata management. Our internal network is supported by specialist repairers (e.g.. leak detection, plumbers etc), knowledgeable in the most cost-effective and professional means to achieving the right outcomes for those involved in the claims process.
The key areas of expertise our Loss Adjusters focus on include:
- Strata and community association;
- Domestic property; and,
- Commercial property.
We are industry experts in:
- Transmission disruption (generators, turbines, transformers, switching and protection equipment);
- Manufacturing and production plants (plastics, food and beverage, wineries, packaging, meat-works, printing, timber and sawmills);
- Engineering, metal fabrication works and foundries;
- Commercial high-rise retail, strata title, hospitality sector building services (boilers, lifts, heating and air conditioning, refrigeration, pumps and switchboards);
- Health and aged care facilities (x-ray, CT scanners, dental surgeries, nursing home intercoms, telephone systems, and access control points);
- Sporting and recreational clubs (heat exchanges, refrigeration and air conditioning plants, pump stations, poker machines, and point of sale terminals); and,
- Construction site plant and machinery.
Our team of qualified adjusters and building consultants are experienced and capable in providing desktop services when appropriate.
Their knowledge and skill allows them to validate policy cover consistent with the damage reported, then accurately prescribe the repair scope of works and estimate of costs.
They are also able to organise fulfilment of the claim by coordinating with supply chain and procurement specialists to complete the fulfilment process.