Claims & Risk
Procare Claims & Risk. Strategic & Expert solutions.
Procare is an integrated solutions provider. We deliver high-value specialised claims services, including forensic accounting, recoveries, crime & fidelity, claims preparation, strategy and advice.
Procare Forensic Services has an expert team of specialised accountants for investigation and analysis of financial information.
Our qualifications in accounting and fraud, as well as our investigators’ professional experience with large accounting firms and law enforcement agencies provide members of our Forensic Accounting team with a particular edge.
Our areas of specialisation include:
- Assessment of assets and business activity
- Quantification of loss
- Policy analysis and advice
- Identification of indemnity issues
Our staff have over 20 years’ experience providing services to individuals, owner operated businesses through to SME’s, listed corporations & government bodies. We have acted as independent experts in litigation matters and undertaken work in investigative accounting assignments, fraud investigations, valuations and the preparation of expert reports for insurance and litigation purposes.
Crime & Fidelity
Procare Forensic Services specialise in investigating and quantifying crime losses for Insurers and Insured’s, providing an independent, professional and prompt response upon discovery or suspicion of a loss.
Our extensive experience in this field, particularly in managing crime claims for major Insurers, allows us to quickly identify how the loss has occurred and exactly what is required by the Insurer to assess and quantify indemnity.
We act as your forensic accountants in compiling the necessary quantum details of your crime and fidelity claims and our experience of both sides of the claim process makes us an invaluable resource in establishing and quantifying employee theft and third party crime losses.
Whilst every crime loss is different, we are able to assist in all aspects of the investigation, including:
- Initial review of background facts surrounding suspected loss;
- Where appropriate liaison with Insurer/broker/Insured/Police;
- Assistance in the review and investigation of loss to establish the total loss suffered;
- Confirmation of how loss occurred and review of quantum;
- Establish quantification of loss with supporting evidence;
- Review of processes in place and how loss was concealed;
- Assistance with advice as regards recovery and provision of information to police and/or other regulatory bodies;
- Review of how Insured will mitigate similar losses moving forward; and
- Preparation and submission of claim report to Insured/Insurer for coverage review.
Procare offers recoveries specialists across all insurance classes. We are reliable, persistent, organised and diligent. Our recoveries experts have a proven track record providing timely and reliable services, to guarantee real results.
- Full recovery responsibility from time of claim lodgement
- Recovery support during life of a claim
- Back book reviews on closed files
- Reviews on current claims
- Litigation escalation
- Review/audit and recommendation of claims processes and procedures
Procare’s loss adjusting focuses on service excellence and consistent quality. We offer tailored and professional services to support policyholders in times of need.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Business Interruption
- Equipment Breakdown
- Catastrophe Support
- Building Engineering & Construction
- Financial Risk
Procare Loss Adjusting understands partnership. We offer a devoted, dedicated and exclusive loss adjusting service for clients and their customers.
For more information, please see our Loss Adjusting
For small and medium business holders, claiming from an insurer requires proof of an insured event, compliance with policy terms, evidence and quantification of loss. Procare can assist with preparing a claim for submission to insurers, including preparation of supporting evidence in compliance with the terms of your policy, helping businesses when they need it most.
Specialised Claims Management
Procare provides highly specialised claims management services. This is a boutique, premium service, with claims specialists from legal and technical backgrounds. We specialise in managing claims on behalf of our clients including major blue chip insurers, international Lloyd’s syndicates, employers, brokers and self-insured organisations.
Areas of expertise include:
- Management Liability
- Property & Casualty
- Public Liability
- Employment Practices
- Directors & Officers
- Crime and Fraud
- Taxation Audits
Services include consulting and advice to clients regarding claims, exposures and risks. Through the management of our clients’ claims, we can extract valuable claims data/management information and work with our clients to reduce claims leakage and understand the areas of risks, promoting long term savings.
Strategy & Consulting
Building on our multidisciplinary expertise, Procare offers interdisciplinary strategy services including projects, claims action reviews, and programs. These are tailored to the needs of the client.
Available expertise includes:
- Occupational Therapy
- Forensic Accounting
Strategy services are offered across insurance lines, including Life, Income Protection, Accident & Health, CTP, Workers Compensation, Public Liability, General, Crime & other specialised policies.
Legal & Private Client Services
Procare offers specialised legal services via PC Legal.
- Estate Planning & Administration
- Powers of Attorney
- Trust Administration
- CTP Insurance strategy, advice and litigation
- General Insurance Motor Vehicle advice and litigation
For more information, please see here.