Careers with Procare
Expression of Interest
We are always on the look-out for great talent.
To submit a confidential expression of interest, please contact us at: [email protected]
Check out some of our top new roles
Rehabilitation Consultant | Occupational Therapist Healthcare & Medicine Physio / Occupational Therapy NSW Other Permanent / Full Time 22/11/2020 Join a leading national provider! Collaborative and support team environment! Excellent office location and regular...
Occupational Therapist / Physiotherapist / Exercise Physiologist Healthcare & Medicine Physio / Occupational Therapy TAS Other Permanent / Full Time 1/12/2020 From a family-started company to an ever-growing leading national business, we’re committed to being...
Rehab Consultant Healthcare & Medicine Physio / Occupational Therapy ACT Permanent / Full Time 22/11/2020 Competitive remuneration and incentives on offer! We truly support and value our staff! We off ongoing professional development and progression! From a...
Our people are our greatest asset.
Our team is engaged, driven and enjoy a great place to work. We enjoy a dynamic and collaborative culture, with a focus on values, which encourages innovation and new opportunities every day.
With our broad service lines, Procare has diverse opportunities for different types of professionals.
Injury Management Opportunities
We have opportunities for:
- Registered Psychologists
- Registered Physiotherapists
- Registered Occupational Therapists
- Rehabilitation Counsellors
- Accredited Exercise Physiologists
- Registered nurses
Experienced Treatment Professionals
Experienced Rehabilitation Consultants
We are always interested in applications from experienced Rehabilitation Consultants, Australia-wide. For more information, please submit a confidential Expression of Interest.
Graduate Training Programs
We recognise the value of supporting graduates to build their careers.
We offer a range of opportunities for new graduates, including:
- For final year students of Rehabilitation Counselling or Occupational Therapy, opportunities for practical placement or on the job paid employment as a labour market analyst, gaining exposure and experience in the rehabilitation and insurance industry.
- For fresh graduates of Rehabilitation Counselling or Occupational Therapy, graduate career opportunities and training programs working as a rehabilitation consultant.
- For recent Allied Health Graduates in the first years of their career, we welcome Registered Physiotherapists, Accredited Exercise Physiologists, Rehabilitation Counsellors, Registered Occupational Therapists and Registered Psychologists for training programs as a rehabilitation consultant. Experience in treatment can be valuable experience for your future career progression in workplace rehabilitation. For a confidential expression of interest, please submit your resume with cover letter to [email protected]. We look forward to hearing from you.
We have other opportunities across our service lines. These include –
- Forensic Accountants
- Recoveries Specialists
- Experienced Claims Professionals
- Loss Adjusters
Corporate and shared services
We provide opportunities in corporate and shared services across the following roles:
- Account Managers
- Recruitment Specialists
- Administrative Professionals
- IT Support & Specialists
Procare offers a range of benefits to its team members, including –
- Individualised career progression
- Workplace flexibility
- Social engagement
- Training program
- Bonus & incentive programs
- Financial planning, superannuation & investment advice, and discounts on estate planning
- Through our diverse service offering, the opportunity to diversify and be part of something bigger