Procare is an integrated solutions provider. We work in partnership to deliver your wellness, WHS and insurance needs.
The Procare Group is an integrated solutions provider. We offer a range of services including wellness, injury management, investigations, loss adjusting, specialised claims services, training, consulting & recruitment.
Procare has been successfully growing since our inception in 1998. We adopt a strategic policy of organic growth, gradually expanding our services and locations based on proven performance, strong customer relationships and innovative service delivery. Today, we are a national service provider with over 200 consultants across Australia.
Benefits of partnering with Procare
The benefits of partnering with us include:
- Our commitment to providing a positive client experience.
- The highest quality, flexible services.
- A genuinely unique suite of services.
- Greater service opportunities and value via integrated service delivery.
- Diverse experts to consult, collaborate and innovate.
- A unique perspective on industry trends and service possibilities.
We deliver integrated, tailored and specific solutions to meet every client’s unique needs.
Procare’s culture is genuine, high performing, flexible, innovative and collegiate.
Our culture is propagated by our values. Our values are –
- Work Together. We We seek partnership & opportunities to learn from one another.
- Accountable. Professionalism is important to us. We pledge to be accountable, reliable & competent.
- Clarity in Communication. We take the time to proactively engage, listen & understand.
- Find a Solution. We embrace collaboration and new ways of thinking to find the answers.
Procare is currently recruiting physiotherapists in our Canberra office. We spoke with James, one of our Senior Rehabilitation Consultants and Key Account Managers (and a physiotherapist!) from our Procare Canberra office. James took an opportunity with Procare to...
Jaclyn from our South Australian office has first-hand experience of the benefits of joining the Procare Graduate Program. Being unable to return to work after an injury, and following a Bachelor of Human Movement and Occupational Therapy Masters Degree, she was...
Rehabilitation Consultant | Occupational Therapist Healthcare & Medicine Physio / Occupational Therapy NSW Other Permanent / Full Time 22/11/2020 Join a leading national provider! Collaborative and support team environment! Excellent office location and regular...