Procare is an integrated solutions provider. We work in partnership to deliver your wellness, WHS and insurance needs.
The Procare Group is an integrated solutions provider. We offer a range of services including wellness, injury management, investigations, loss adjusting, specialised claims services, training, consulting & recruitment.
Procare has been successfully growing since our inception in 1998. We adopt a strategic policy of organic growth, gradually expanding our services and locations based on proven performance, strong customer relationships and innovative service delivery. Today, we are a national service provider with over 200 consultants across Australia.
Benefits of partnering with Procare
The benefits of partnering with us include:
- Our commitment to providing a positive client experience.
- The highest quality, flexible services.
- A genuinely unique suite of services.
- Greater service opportunities and value via integrated service delivery.
- Diverse experts to consult, collaborate and innovate.
- A unique perspective on industry trends and service possibilities.
We deliver integrated, tailored and specific solutions to meet every client’s unique needs.
Procare’s culture is genuine, high performing, flexible, innovative and collegiate.
Our culture is propagated by our values. Our values are –
- Work Together. We We seek partnership & opportunities to learn from one another.
- Accountable. Professionalism is important to us. We pledge to be accountable, reliable & competent.
- Clarity in Communication. We take the time to proactively engage, listen & understand.
- Find a Solution. We embrace collaboration and new ways of thinking to find the answers.
New Graduate Program | OT, EP, Physio, Rehab Counsellor, Psychologist Graduates Healthcare & Medicine NSW Other Permanent / Full Time 27/4/2021 Career planning, training and ongoing opportunities! Mentoring from our highly skilled and experienced Seniors! Join...
Occupational Therapist / Physiotherapist / Exercise Physiologist / Counsellor Healthcare & Medicine Physio / Occupational Therapy VIC Other Contract or Temp 27/4/2021 Join a leading national provider of occupational rehabilitation services! Thorough induction...