Procare is an integrated solutions provider. We work in partnership to deliver your wellness, WHS and insurance needs.
The Procare Group is an integrated solutions provider. We offer a range of services including wellness, injury management, investigations, loss adjusting, specialised claims services, training, consulting & recruitment.
Procare has been successfully growing since our inception in 1998. We adopt a strategic policy of organic growth, gradually expanding our services and locations based on proven performance, strong customer relationships and innovative service delivery. Today, we are a national service provider with over 200 consultants across Australia.
Benefits of partnering with Procare
The benefits of partnering with us include:
- Our commitment to providing a positive client experience.
- The highest quality, flexible services.
- A genuinely unique suite of services.
- Greater service opportunities and value via integrated service delivery.
- Diverse experts to consult, collaborate and innovate.
- A unique perspective on industry trends and service possibilities.
We deliver integrated, tailored and specific solutions to meet every client’s unique needs.
Procare’s culture is genuine, high performing, flexible, innovative and collegiate.
Our culture is propagated by our values. Our values are –
- Proactive. We act with a sense of urgency, value communication and aim to listen. This delivers prompt, appropriate and tailored results.
- Professional. By professionalism, we mean expert, appropriate, and available.
- Responsible. We take ownership and accountability for all that we do.
- Excellence. We achieve sustainable excellence via developing the best people, delivering measurable performance, and ensuring the ongoing bench strength to deliver.
- Innovative. We are committed to ongoing excellence and flexibility to deliver real value.
- Our ultimate value is Partnership. We are committed to a positive client relationship, underscored by trust, reliability, integrity, communication and value.
Procare Group Attends the Hall of Champions Evening Facebook Twitter Google+ LinkedIn On Wednesday 19th July, Procare Group attended The Sydney Children’s Hospital Hall of Champions Evening. Our long standing partnership with the Sydney Children’s Hospital...
The SA Team Move Into New Digs! Alex Grigg [email protected] Facebook Twitter Google+ LinkedIn Procare’s State Manager (VIC/SA/TAS), Alex Grigg, is proud to announce that due to ongoing growth, Procare’s SA Team has moved into new Adelaide CBD offices!...