Procare is an integrated solutions provider. We work in partnership to deliver your wellness, WHS and insurance needs.
The Procare Group is an integrated solutions provider. We offer a range of services including wellness, injury management, investigations, loss adjusting, specialised claims services, training, consulting & recruitment.
Procare has been successfully growing since our inception in 1998. We adopt a strategic policy of organic growth, gradually expanding our services and locations based on proven performance, strong customer relationships and innovative service delivery. Today, we are a national service provider with over 200 consultants across Australia.
Benefits of partnering with Procare
The benefits of partnering with us include:
- Our commitment to providing a positive client experience.
- The highest quality, flexible services.
- A genuinely unique suite of services.
- Greater service opportunities and value via integrated service delivery.
- Diverse experts to consult, collaborate and innovate.
- A unique perspective on industry trends and service possibilities.
We deliver integrated, tailored and specific solutions to meet every client’s unique needs.
Procare’s culture is genuine, high performing, flexible, innovative and collegiate.
Our culture is propagated by our values. Our values are –
- Proactive. We act with a sense of urgency, value communication and aim to listen. This delivers prompt, appropriate and tailored results.
- Professional. By professionalism, we mean expert, appropriate, and available.
- Responsible. We take ownership and accountability for all that we do.
- Excellence. We achieve sustainable excellence via developing the best people, delivering measurable performance, and ensuring the ongoing bench strength to deliver.
- Innovative. We are committed to ongoing excellence and flexibility to deliver real value.
- Our ultimate value is Partnership. We are committed to a positive client relationship, underscored by trust, reliability, integrity, communication and value.
Our Factual Investigations team works to investigate complex insurance and fraud claims. This work plays a central role in our overall business and provides valuable insight for a range of critical stakeholders. But the work of our investigators, and what's...
As Victoria continues its lockdown and more than ever, many of us commit to working from home, chiropractors and other allied health professionals have reported spikes in neck and back injuries, which many attribute to less than ideal working from home conditions....
Hear from one of our team about their career pathway. Facebook Twitter Google+ LinkedIn Jay – Exercise Physiologist / Area Manager Southern NSW Jay has been with the Procare Group for over 4 years. Before Procare life, Jay ran his own successful business for 8...